Battle Ropes Workshops to Improve your Training and Programming
Why Aaron Guyett?
Aaron trains the trainers! Who better to learn from than the guy who trains the trainers? Aaron has spent his career training everyone from novices who just got off the couch to world-class athletes and top fitness trainers.
Aaron Guyett is a husband, father, Master Coach, Marine Corps Staff Sergeant, and Founder of Battle Ropes Education and Leaders of Leaders. His extensive experience training teams, clients and military through the use of Battle Ropes and fitness has changed thousands of lives around the world.
See what People are Saying About Aaron and Battle Ropes Education
Just Ask Them!
- Great job!! Very good informative and hands on.
- Aaron and Jackie are clearly very passionate and the sort who are doing the work and putting in the effort every day. It’s an inspiration!
- Love the Battle Rope coaches, love how they will communicate with students outside of the event. Always have questions and I appreciate the quick responses.
- Aaron and Jackie, You guys have changed my life forever with this certification. You guys have an amazing outlook on the battle ropes, but also in life. I took so much more away from this weekend than you guys can ever imagine. I have already implemented a lot of the things that you guys have taught us, and it is making my gym run so much better. The attitudes in the gym have been higher, especially my own. I was starting to lose site of who I was and why I became a trainer in the first place. You guys have brought that back to life in me this weekend. I don’t know if we will ever see each other again, so I just want to say thank you. Thank you for everything you guys believe in and have taught me.
- Aaron was great at explaining his knowledge to us in fun and interesting ways. You could really tell he has a huge passion. Best workshop I’ve been to yet.
- Aaron is a great teacher/coach the class was interesting and flowed well.
- Aaron was absolutely exceptional! He has such a great understanding of the battle rope and human anatomy/physiology that he can speak to the most advanced people confidently, but can also dumb the material down enough for beginners. Really great class!
- The workshop could have been longer because I know that there was more info that Aaron wasn’t able to get into.
- Aaron was by far the most enthusiastic and engaging instructor I’ve had in a workshop! Highly recommend!
- I liked the way it was all laid out.
- Loved the practical application of an otherwise staid subject area of metabolic energy systems and mind-blowing way in which a single tool could be used so broadly through all types of training.
- I liked everything!! Love how everything was broke down from science to programming!
- The instructors are extremely knowledgeable with the material and the way they break it down if very easy to understand.